Upload your photos and videos to "PlayMemories Online" for viewing on various devices.
- You can upload photos automatically or manually. If you upload photos automatically, the photos will be converted to normal size (longer side 1,920 px) and saved on "PlayMemories Online" with unlimited storage capacity.
- If you want to upload a photo in its original size, upload it manually.
- Videos can only be uploaded manually.
- In the default settings, when you turn on [All Sync], photos in your smartphone are synchronized with your photos on "PlayMemories Online" using a Wi-Fi network.
To change this setting, select [Settings] - [Wi-Fi or Mobile Network].
- All Sync settings can be set for each individual device.
- PlayMemories Online does not support HEIF format images.
Customers using iPhone 7 and later devices with iOS 11 (or later) can use PlayMemories Online by selecting "Most Compatible" in the "Camera" OS setting. This setting saves images in JPEG format.
- To stop manual uploading, tap the progress bar, tap the uploading photo and then select [Stop Uploading].
- Automatic uploading cannot be stopped.